Classroom posters are a great way to integrate instructional material into the classroom environment. You can use posters to display classroom rules, educational material, or display artwork created by the students themselves.
You can create great looking classroom posters in our poster maker in a snap. Simply choose from the large variety of free poster backgrounds we have to offer, and customize with your text and photos. Get started now!
Tips for making great Classroom Posters
- Be sure to select an eye-catching background from our variety of backgrounds.
- When writing text on the poster, use effects such as bevel and shadows to make it prominent.
- Students will be delighted if you add pictures to the poster. Check out the clipart library in the poster maker, or import images from Flickr.com from within the poster maker. Both these options can be found in the top-left corner in the poster maker.
Check out these great classroom posters created and shared by the PosterMyWall community. Be sure to share your classroom posters with the community as well!
Here are some things you can do to get started with your classroom posters right away!
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn more about our powerful poster maker tool and review the list of poster & flyer print sizes we have to offer.
- Browse our library of high quality poster backgrounds.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page. You could win a free print of your poster!