The holidays season is almost here and creating holiday cards can be a time consuming project. If you’ve got a bunch of family photos lying around, use our holiday photo card maker and create personalized holiday photo cards from your Facebook albums in minutes! Our tool integrates with your Facebook account and is smart enough to recommend your best Facebook photos of 2011. You also have the freedom of handpicking photos from your (or your friends’) Facebook albums.
Holiday photo cards are printed on 5×7″ high quality photo paper. You can order in bundles of 25. Each card comes with an envelope for easy mailing.
Tips for making your Holiday Photo Card
Here are some things to keep in mind when selecting photos for the collage on your holiday photo card:
- Pick photos with closeups because each photo will be tiny on the printed card.
- Pick at least 15 photos for the collage, so that each photo isn’t stretched. This results in crisper prints.
- Add all photos in an album by simply clicking the Select all photos button.
- Be sure to try all card backgrounds, there are many to choose from!
- Play with the different fonts available for the card title and signature. The signature is optional.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your holiday photo card right away!