Most businesses today need promotional marketing materials—whether special event flyers, sale or special offer posters, or other communications.
When creating marketing flyers for your business, think about these 5 smart tips to keep them professional-looking and attractive:
1. Keep the look clean
While an 8 1/2” x 11” flyer might seem like there is plenty of room to include lots of information, you don’t want to overload the reader. Our posters feature clean layouts to appeal to readers—and to get your message read, even from a distance.
2. Use headlines
Think about a single sentence or phrase that will get people’s attention, like “Annual 25% Off Sale!” View our gallery for headline inspiration!
3. Leave off the details.
The purpose of your poster is to capture your audience or customer’s interest. If you include a web site URL, social media site, or phone number for additional information, those who want more information will be able to access it.
4. Keep your materials consistent
If several different promotional posters are mounted next to each other, do they look like they all came from the same company? The answer should be yes.
5. Use appealing photos or visuals
A picture is worth a thousand words. We have thousands of stock images and poster backgrounds on file to make selecting appealing visuals easy.
Take a tour to find everything you need to get started marketing your business.
Lions, and tigers, and bears? Not on Halloween night! More like, ghosts, and goblins, and witches!
Ready to throw the best party on the block – complete with wolf howls, creaky doors, and plastic spiders hanging from the corners? Candy bowls stocked, so eager mini-mummies can grab fistfuls of candy to stuff in their goodie bags? Whether you’re attending a fancy soiree, throwing a block party, or staying home to pass out the candy, let PosterMyWall help you create the most fang-tastic posters for your event of choice.
Tips and Tricks
Some things to keep in mind as your create your Halloween flyer:
- Get to know the PosterMyWall tools provided, such as various text effects and clipart library.
- Browse through our complete gallery of Halloween flyer templates to find the perfect one, or start from scratch.
- If you want to save a little money on printing, use our download feature to get a free download to print at home.
- Remember to like and visit our Facebook page to stay on top of the latest deals, contest and promotions
Don’t know what to get dad for Father’s Day? Turn those family photos into a beautiful collage with the help of our Collage Maker. Gather up those pics of family BBQs and vacations, and turn them into a high quality poster with the help of our Poster Maker. With the help of our easy-to-use online tools, make this Father’s Day a special one with your personalized gift!
The best events are the ones packed with people celebrating the luck of the Irish, no matter who they are! Make sure your event is well-attended by sharing via Facebook or displaying live a cool, custom poster – made by you!
Use one of our many St. Patrick’s Day templates or create your own – add artwork, fonts, graphics and Fair Play! You did it!!!
Winter has arrived early this year (think frost!) but I’m toasty at home curled up on the sofa letting PosterMyWall do the work. I have to make party invites for home and company, family holiday cards and posters for the kids’ gifts — I can create them all in one stop using the many templates, fonts, clipart and backgrounds from PosterMyWall.
Best of all, I can download my creations and share them on Facebook, or I can make high-quality prints and posters, and send them the old-fashioned way!
Here are some things you should do to get started with your holiday cards and gifts right away!
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall and learn about the use of the many tools to make your desired poster a reality.
- Use these easy tools to customize the chosen background or template.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page.
Flyers and posters are excellent ways to promote your Small Business, but it can be costly. You can easily create reasonably-priced, unique custom items with PosterMyWall’s online flyer maker. Select the art and design of the flyer by using a template, and add your own content, or create one from scratch using the flyer backgrounds gallery.
We’ve recently added many template categories including beauty, fitness, weight loss, retail, bar and restaurant. Templates can be found in our Small Business Flyer Templates gallery.
Small Business Flyers
Beauty and Diet Flyers
We offer a free web quality download
Download your poster for free; great for publishing in blogs, online catalogs or sharing on Facebook.
Here are some things you should do to get started with your basketball poster right away!
Take a tour of PosterMyWall and learn about the use of the many tools to make your desired poster a reality.
Use these easy tools to customize poster backgrounds or templates.
Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page.
Whether it’s publicizing a brand new business or making sure regular customers know about your latest promotion, flyers are an indispensable marketing tool for small businesses. PosterMyWall’s online flyer maker makes it really easy for you to create a stunning marketing flyer. We take care of the art and design of the flyer, you just add your content.
Check out some small business themed flyer templates below. Continue reading
It’s time to start thinking about those holiday cards to send to family and friends. I know I really enjoy receiving photo cards. It’s a treat to see how the kids have grown over the year, the adventures taken, the milestones reached in people’s lives.
It’s great that you can share these events in a holiday greeting card. Just select your favorite photos that capture the highlights of 2012 and turn it into a photo collage. You don’t have to limit it to 2-3 photos but you can have an assortment of photos. Use our Poster Maker to create a 4×6 photo collage card (25 cards in a set). We’ve got lots of holiday card templates, all you have to do is add your photos. Or use the Insta-Collage Maker for your Facebook photos to create 5×7 holiday themed greeting cards (25 cards in a set).
Visit PosterMyWall.com to see how quick and easy it is to create beautiful photo cards to share with your family and friends.
Bored of the usual greeting card designs? Have a bunch of photos on Facebook? Create a personalized photo greeting card with a beautiful collage of your Facebook photos! Our photo greeting card tool integrates with your Facebook account and is smart enough to recommend your best Facebook photos in recent time. You also have the freedom of handpicking photos from your (or your friends’) Facebook albums.
Photo greeting cards are printed on 5×7″ high quality photo paper. You can order in bundles of 25. Each card comes with an envelope for easy mailing.
Tips for making your Photo Greeting Card
Here are some things to keep in mind when selecting photos for the collage on your photo greeting card:
- Pick photos with closeups because each photo will be tiny on the printed card.
- Pick at least 15 photos for the collage, so that each photo isn’t stretched. This results in crisper prints.
- Add all photos in an album by simply clicking the Select all photos button.
- Be sure to try all card backgrounds, there are many to choose from!
- Play with the different fonts available for the card title and signature. The signature is optional.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your photo greeting card right away!
- Browse our greeting card templates to pick one you like and customize with your Facebook photos.
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn more about our tools.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page. You could win a free print of your flyer!
Have a ton of photos on Facebook that you love? Put them to good use by creating a stunning custom calendar from them. Using our calendar maker, you can create a calendar in just a few clicks. You can pick individual photos from albums or pick a Facebook friend and our tool automatically recommends photos for them.
Apart from using a collage of Facebook photos, you can also convert one of your existing custom posters (or create a new one) into a custom calendar. Our custom poster maker allows you to add photos from your computer, add your own text, and apply a plethora of effects. A custom poster on a photo calendar is a great way to commemorate someone or something special, e.g.
- A custom calendar highlighting a child’s sports achievements
- A calendar with baby photos
- A calendar remembering school memories of a graduate
- A calendar listing achievements of a team in the previous year
These are just a few exciting ways in which you can create a fantastic looking customized calendar. We’re sure you’ll have a ton of better ideas.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your custom calendar right away!
- Browse the calendar templates gallery to view calendars that you can customize with your photos.
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn more about our tools.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page. We’ll be running great deals on calendars till December!