This year’s school basketball season is almost over, and as usual, you’re going to need to make some posters for your team. This year we’ve got a great collection of basketball themed poster templates for you to customize at PosterMyWall.com. Check out some of those templates below. Visit the Basketball Poster Templates gallery for the complete collection.
With high school basketball and soccer season coming to a close, you must commemorate your team’s achievements to remember such a great season. Why not create a beautiful poster with photos from this season? With our online poster maker, you can recognize every team member with their own individual poster or make one large poster with the team picture. You can even make a collage with our insta collage maker of the highlights of this season.
It’s easy to get started; just customize one of our sports themed poster templates. Have a look at some of them in the table below. You can browse the complete collection of templates in the Basketball Poster Templates gallery and Soccer Poster Templates gallery. Continue reading
The school year has started and sports teams are speeding up their preparations for the intense and competitive season. Everyone wants their favorite team to emerge triumphant in the fight. Show endless support for your team by making a great poster using a variety of templates for baseball, football and basketball. Make posters to reflect your love for the team. Use colorful pictures of the team of their previous matches. Write motivational phrases in your poster to give your team a morale boost. Typographical posters will also work well as motivational posters.
Here are some things you should do to get started with your sports poster right away!
The Fall/Winter sports seasons have come and gone and the Spring sport season is upon us. I have many great photos from the assortment of my children’s volleyball, soccer and football games. So I’ve taken advantage of those fantastic pictures that were taken by other teammates’ talented parents who have been generous with sharing their photos. My son’s football team captured the CIF-CCS Football Championship and I couldn’t be prouder. His love and dedication of football since he started Pop Warner in 4th grade culminated in clinching the Title his senior year. I’ve captured his last season of football with a collage that highlights him, his amazing team, coaches and the CCS ring!
Creating the collage was pretty quick and most of all ….easy. You can be creative from beginning to end selecting your backgrounds, text, artistic effects or you can simply use my poster or the other templates that are on the site. Simply click on it and you’ll be able to create a sports collage in minutes. Use promo code; SPORTSPRINT25 to get you started. Expires on 2/27/2012!
The end of the fall sports season is quickly approaching. What are you going to do with all those fabulous shots of your favorite players spiking that volleyball, making that tackle, scoring that goal?
Collage it! Simply upload pictures to a Facebook album, and use PosterMyWall’s InstaCollage feature to automatically turn them into a sports collage. You can collage anywhere from 20 to 100 of your favorite photos, fast and easy. Add your favorite text or graphic to make a personalized message.
This will be especially memorable if this is your favorite player’s last year. So for those graduating team members, make this a special keepsake that they will treasure.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your sports collage right away!
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn more about our powerful Instacollage maker and review the list of poster & flyer print sizes we have to offer.
- Browse our library of high quality poster backgrounds.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page. You could win a free print of your poster!
Today we’ve got another great poster idea for all the parents out there with sports enthusiasts in the family. Use background templates provided by our designers to make a Sports Poster with the Poster Maker. Summer vacations are here and it’s the perfect time to put together all the school sports team memories that your child has collected. You can also make a sports poster for any summer sports program that your child is enrolled in. So get creative and get started today!
Take a Look at the Sports Templates
We recently added over 50 new and exciting backgrounds (view library of backgrounds) to give you a starting point for your poster. In these, you’ll find bright and colorful templates for soccer, football, basketball and more general sports backgrounds. Before selecting your background you’ll obviously want to decide if you want to make a poster for one team or a poster including photos of your star in different sporting events. There’s a very cool background of a stadium with fans which is suitable for any type of poster you decide to make.
Before proceeding any further, checkout the different articles we’ve done in the past on making great sports team posters. Each article contains a list of backgrounds (with thumbnail previews) relevant to the sport.
- Baseball Poster Ideas
- Ideas for Custom Baseball Posters
- Sports Poster Idea – The Sports Illustrated Look (this one’s pretty popular)
- Football Poster Ideas and Backgrounds
- Basketball Poster Ideas and Backgrounds
- Custom Sports Team Poster Backgrounds (popular backgrounds categorized by sport, useful if you have a particular sport in mind)
Tips on Collecting and Editing Photos
Any parent who has taken photos at a sports event knows how difficult it can be to capture the perfect moment. That leaves you with lots of sports photos that may not be suitable for your poster. Here’re a few tips to select photos that will make your poster look like it was designed by a professional:
- Either select photos where the person is in the center or crop the photos to exclude any unwanted background.
- Exclude any photos that are blurry or fuzzy. They’ll ruin the overall look of the poster.
- Use tools available in the Poster Maker to enhance your photos. Make sure to take a look at the Erase Background, Edge Effect and Posterize Effect. Don’t be afraid to experiment!
We always encourage our readers to browse through the Public Gallery, its regularly updated and there’re tons of ideas to get you going. We regularly offer promotional discounts so join us on our Facebook Fanpage to stay up to date. If you have any comments or suggestions, make sure to get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you!
Baseball season is upon us and what better way to commemorate your sport star’s achievements than by creating a customized poster of them and their team. Here are some sample poster templates to get you inspired.
You can click any of the templates above to edit them and add your own photos and text.
Also have a look at these older blog posts about tips for making great baseball/sports custom posters:
- Ideas for Custom Baseball Posters
- Action Shot Tips for Sports Posters
- Tips for Customizing Posters on Poster Studio
- Sports Poster Idea – The Sports Illustrated Look
Remember to have fun creating your baseball poster! Don’t forget to share it with the PosterMyWall community by sharing it in the Public Gallery.
Baseball posters are the ideal project for spring sports this season! As the weather warms up, school teams are getting ready for a competitive and fun season. While your sports star is busy making home runs, use PosterMyWall to make a customized poster or collage of them and their school baseball team.
Baseball Team Poster
An idea for this project is to make a poster with close up shots of all the team players. You can place the name of the team, the mascot, or the school name in the center of the poster with photos of the team players all around. Try using the poster maker’s amazing editing options such as the new clipart feature or erasing photo backgrounds to personalize your poster.
Check out some of these sports themed backgrounds that would be great for a baseball custom poster. Click on a thumbnail to edit it in the poster maker right away.
The Collage Maker can be used to make a beautiful collaborative baseball poster. Ask everyone in the team to provide 5 or 10 of their favorite school baseball photos. This way, the entire team will get a chance to add their memories and favorite moments to the poster. Select your favorites and upload them to a Facebook album to use in the collage. The Collage Maker is so easy to work with it will automatically arrange all your photos and give you a bunch of options such as adding borders, inserting text, and even placing larger photos in the collage as well.
Where to Use a Baseball Poster
Once you have the baseball poster or collage ready, there are many different places where it can be used. Below are just a few ideas to get you going, if you come up with any others make sure to share them on our Facebook Fanpage!
- Around the school to raise team spirit.
- Print flyers of the poster to distribute to team members’ parents. Did you know you could download a small version of your poster for FREE for printing flyers? Just hit the orange ‘Download’ button in the top right of the poster maker.
- At a local dinner, grocery store, or community center to promote the team.
- As a gift for the coach at the beginning of the baseball season.
- In the teachers’ lounge to add some color.
- As a gift for your child to proudly display the team in his or her room.
Get Started with Professional Designed Backgrounds
One of the exciting features provided by PosterMyWall is a variety of professionally designed backgrounds to help get you started with your posters. There’re also lots of posters in our Public Gallery to give you ideas on how you can make yours. Remember to have fun while making the posters and share your excitement with your kids when it’s done!
Spring sports are in season and what better way to show your support than to make custom posters for your child’s team using PosterMyWall’s online poster maker. There are many different ways and places the posters can be used. Today we’re going to give you some tips to help you focus on what to include in the poster based on how you want to use it. We’ve previously done a number of posts on how to make different sports posters – you’ll find those links at the end of this post to get you started.
Promote the Team in School
If you want to use the poster to promote the team in school, your focus should be on the team name and players in the team. Since the poster will be placed within the school it’s more important to place emphasis on photos of the team rather than the name of the school. You can add the school mascot and slogan to add team spirit.
You can also put up flyers of the team in hallways. The poster maker is great for making flyers because we provide free downloads of your poster which print great at regular flyer size. Just click the big Download button in the poster maker when you’re done designing your poster.
Use as Banners for Games
Another excellent use of custom sports posters is to paste them on some cardboard and use them as banners for games, especially away games. For these posters the school name is extremely important. Try placing that in the center of the poster or in bright, bold lettering on the top of the poster. The school mascot should also be prominently displayed. Because this will be held in the midst of a crowd, the photos you use must be close ups or very large and easy to see from a distance.
As a Gift for your Child’s Room
Kids love putting posters up on their room walls. A custom sports poster is a great addition for any sports enthusiast. For these posters make sure to have lots of photos of the entire team. You may want to consider using InstaCollage to make a poster collage. This will give you the ability to add photos directly from your Facebook albums. You’ll also want to add the year, school slogan and mascot to make a truly outstanding poster.
- As always, one of the best places to get started is PosterMyWall’s public gallery. There are a number of sports posters there to give you ideas. You can search for posters related to a specific sports using the search box in the top right of the page.
- Join our Facebook Fanpage to share your thoughts, ask questions and get the latest promotions.
- Take a look at some of our previous sports posts for tips on making a custom sports poster:
Have a budding athlete in the family? A unique looking customized poster of their action shots would make a great gift!
Wouldn’t it be cool to make a poster that shows your athlete featured on the cover of a sports magazine? Check out some of these poster ideas that look like a magazine cover.
Tips for making a similar poster
Some tips that you’ll find helpful when designing a sports magazine style custom poster:
- Try the ‘Erase Background’ option for your photos. Have a big photo in the middle of the magazine cover with its background erased. Give it a glow to hide any jaggy edges.
- For prominent text, try the ‘broken text’ effect. That gives it a rugged, sporty look.
- Apart from a large photo in the center, try making a collage of smaller photos on either side of the center photo. You can play around with the ‘Fading Edge’ effect for photos to make them blend into the background. Alternatively, you can give the photos a glow, or a border to make them stand out.
- Look for layout ideas for magazine covers by searching for ‘sports illustrated (and the name of a sport)’ on Google Images.
- For the complete variety of magazine cover style poster backgrounds, check out the Art Gallery page.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your own custom sports poster right away:
- Like one of the poster ideas you see above? Just click to customize it in the Poster Maker.
- Don’t see a background you like? Tell us what you’d like to see on our Facebook Fanpage. Remember, you can always upload your own poster background in the Poster Maker.
- Go to www.postermywall.com, and have a look at some of the features and poster print sizes that we have to offer. Or better yet, take the tour!
- Check out the PosterMyWall Facebook Fanpage for the latest news and promotions!