Fat Tuesday, also known as Mardi Gras, is less than a month away. Get ready to put on your masks, share those infamous beads, and invite people to the best Mardi Gras party in town!
Word of mouth travels quickly, but with a little purple, gold and green on a customized PosterMyWall flyer, the news will travel even quicker! We offer templates that can be personalized with text, personal photos, or even professional-quality stock images.
Get started by customizing one of these templates!
3 seconds to go. He dribbles. 2 seconds. He looks for the open pass, but everyone’s heavily guarded. 1 second. So, he shoots… and HE SCORES!!! Game over – with just one point for the win!!! The crowd goes wild, and everyone’s either giving each other a high-five, or shaking their heads in disbelief at that last second play.
And where are you? Silently, but happily, congratulating yourself on hosting a successful All-Star game happy hour (or March Madness BBQ? Or maybe just enjoying the NBA playoffs and championship game with your best buds at home?). Your favorite player just received MVP of the game, and thanks to the cool flyers you made on PosterMyWall, you were able to share the win with some really fun folks.
With tons of basketball templates and backgrounds, not to thousands of stock images, PosterMyWall can help you customize professional-looking flyers for your upcoming basketball-filled events.
Tips and Tricks
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn about the products and tools that make designing a breeze.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page.
NFL mania is in full swing! With so many teams battling it out each week, it feels like most Sundays, we can be found glued to our TV screens. If you own a bar, what better way to inspire fans to come out to your bar on game day than drink specials and food deals?
Let PosterMyWall help you create flyers for your bar. With the playoffs coming up, and the NBA season just gearing up, there’s no excuse to not use promotional marketing materials like bar flyers! Plus, PosterMyWall is budget-friendly and user-friendly!
After deciding what kind of promotion is best for your business, select from one of our templates below, or visit our complete gallery of bar flyer templates. You can find our top tips for marketing your business here.
You just secured a new real estate listing. Looking for flyer and poster ideas to help take your new listing to “SOLD”?
Easily create an eye-catching custom real estate flyer by employing these 5 tips:
- Include both exterior and interior property pictures. Our real estate flyer templates allow you to quickly add multiple images and show off each property’s best features.
- Create a bullet list of 4-6 top features. Include those on the flyer to promote the property’s unique characteristics.
- Use a template design that reflects the ambiance of the property. If the home is modern, select a flyer template that is polished and sparse. If the home is vintage, use a template that feels more traditional.
- Make sure to print enough flyers for open houses and private showings. We offer bulk printing of flyers and posters to keep it cost-effective.
- Always include ways for people to contact you for more information on your poster! QR codes have become especially popular.
With these suggestions, you’ll be welcoming home a new buyer in no time!
It never fails – every year, people vow to be eat better and live healthier. And you, my dear gym owner/trainer/guru, will host events and promote specials to encourage these people to be “all that they can be.” And once they sign up with you, or attend a class or two, you’ll be the same person to cheer them on to run that extra mile, and get in their faces when they’re ready to give up.
But how will you get these people to come to you? Easy! Allow PosterMyWall to lend you the motivation you can pass along to your clients. We have a huge gallery of stock fitness images you can hang on the walls, and a wide selection of inspirational templates you can use on the those event flyers you’ll be distributing to newbies and veterans alike (click here for tips on how to customize your event flyer).
Get ready… to help everyone else get ready… to *PUMP* it up!!!
Before you begin…
- Take a tour to learn about the tools and options PosterMyWall offers.
- Browse through our design blogs to get some fresh ideas.
- Like us on our Facebook page, so you’ll receive news of our of the latest deals, contests and promotions.
Nothing says “I love you” like a personalized gift, especially when it’s made by you. So this Valentine’s Day, give your loved ones a customized poster from PosterMyWall. Browse through our Valentine’s Day gallery, and you’ll be sure to find something for your special someone. With the help of our user friendly tools, you’ll have a beautiful gift made in minutes.
Get started by customizing a photo collage template below, or browse the entire category of Valentine’s Day templates.
It’s easy to buy chocolates and flowers. But this year, add a little extra something to the sweets for your sweetie.
Here’s a some love tips from us to you…
Before you get started, take a little tour.
Let PosterMyWall make things easy, for you and your(s).
To save a little money,
And get something extra for your honey,
Use our download feature,
So you’ll have more to add to the present for him or for her.
We offer prints in a variety of sizes.
Try a 4″x6″ card,
With an image and some text to melt their hearts.
Or a 24″x36″ poster,
And make that collage for mom, dad, brother or sister.
There is no limit,
To what you can create,
Just use your imagination,
And you’ll have the best Valentine’s Day!
The holidays are here, so let’s start shopping!!! Skip the mall, ditch the long retail lines, and let PosterMyWall help you with gifts your friends and family will cherish for years.
This year’s New Year’s party. Valentine’s Day dinner. Prom. Graduation. Summer vacation. The first day of school. These are just a few moments you may have captured… but left, untouched, on your camera.
PosterMyWall invites you to unlock your creative side, with the assistance of our design tools, to create posters, cards, collages and framed prints with no muss or fuss. In just a few minutes, you can upload your photos onto a holiday themed photo collage template, customized with text, and printed in the comforts of your own home.
To get started, take a tour to learn about the tools and options PosterMyWall offers. Feel free to read through our design blogs to get some fresh ideas. And like us on our Facebook page, so you’ll receive news of our of the latest deals, contests and promotions.
Let’s talk type, and the important role fonts can play when creating a custom poster.
What are sans serif and serif fonts?
- Sans means “without”. A sans serif font doesn’t use small lines at the end of characters (sometimes called “feet”). Popular sans serif fonts include Helvetica, Arial, and Geneva.
- A serif font has “feet”/character lines. The most common serif typeface is Times Roman.
Here are a few do’s and don’ts for using fonts when designing and printing custom flyers and posters.
- Typically, sans-serif fonts are used for headlines because they are generally very easy to read.
- Serif fonts for body copy—especially large blocks of text—are the way to go for a more traditional look and feel.
- You can mix sans-serif and serif fonts, but be selective. Our poster and flyer templates can help with the right balance. In general, two to three different fonts are the maximum you want to use on a single design.
- If your flyer or poster will be extremely large in size, the serif font details may end up being a bit distracting. Keep lines clean by using a sans serif font.
- Generally, the same word at the same type size in a sans serif font is slightly larger and easier to read than a serif font.
When designing your next custom poster, try a couple of different fonts to see how a simple change affects your overall design!
You’ve already decided a custom flyer is a smart way to promote your business.
Now, how do you decide which template to use?
First, we make it easy to get started with our template library. We’ve already done the work of organizing templates into categories. Searching for ideas to promote your bar or restaurant? Then browse from Karaoke, Concert/Band, Party or Bar flyer templates.
Next, think about how you’ll use the flyer. Will it be displayed or posted somewhere in particular? If so, make sure your flyer’s orientation fits the space allotted. Do you need a horizontal or vertical template?
Don’t forget to consider the final size. We offer 4”x6” cards all the way up to 24”x36” posters. Flyers with minimal copy can work great at smaller sizes, whereas larger formats can typically support a bit more text. If you aren’t sure, 7.33”x11” is a solid choice to use.
Which do you prefer – opening up for the eager late-night-early-morning eager shoppers in search of the best bargain, OR counting down to midnight as you entice your customers on their favorite websites with your hard-to-turn-down deals on the latest and greatest electronic gadgets? Whichever shopping “holiday” you prefer, make sure your customers know YOU have the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!
And just HOW are you going to do this? The answer is quite simple – you are going to let PosterMyWall help you customize flyers for your Black Friday or Cyber Monday extravaganza.