DIY Custom Flyer Design Tips for Small Businesses
We know the challenges small business owners face. You don’t have extra funds for outside graphic design support to promote your business, but you still need to create promotional flyers and posters. DIY is a great way to create professional-looking flyers—without busting your budget. Here's how:
- Select a template. We offer thousands of templates, organized in easily browsable categories, so you can find the right design to fit your business and message.
- Customize the template by changing text, colors or images. Our Poster Maker and easy to use design tools make it simple to update any template while still keeping the original design intact.
- Use the real-time preview to keep tabs on how your changes look. Keep fine-tuning until you’re happy with your graphic.
- Before printing/purchasing, share your design with others who can offer feedback and suggestions. For example, we let you invite friends to collaborate on a poster; they can add to or edit your poster to give you suggestions or guidance.
- Select a cost-effective printing option. Use our extremely affordable printing service or, for a low price, download high quality images and have them printed at the print shop of your choice.
For best practices and other graphic design tips, check out our other blog articles!