Designing Eye-Catching Real Estate Flyers
You just secured a new real estate listing. Looking for flyer and poster ideas to help take your new listing to "SOLD"? Easily create an eye-catching custom real estate flyer by employing these 5 tips:
- Include both exterior and interior property pictures. Our real estate flyer templates allow you to quickly add multiple images and show off each property’s best features.
- Create a bullet list of 4-6 top features. Include those on the flyer to promote the property’s unique characteristics.
- Use a template design that reflects the ambiance of the property. If the home is modern, select a flyer template that is polished and sparse. If the home is vintage, use a template that feels more traditional.
- Make sure to print enough flyers for open houses and private showings. We offer bulk printing of flyers and posters to keep it cost-effective.
- Always include ways for people to contact you for more information on your poster! QR codes have become especially popular.
With these suggestions, you’ll be welcoming home a new buyer in no time!