Many of our contain custom poster templates that can be customized in PosterMyWall's drag-and-drop editor easily. Today we thought we’d go over some of the ways in which designs can be customized and our design tools used to it's fullest potential.
Replacing a Photo
You'll find many templates with sample photos that you don't need. Instead of using the ‘Photo’ button to upload and replace the photo manually, you can simply:
- Click on the sample photo.
- Click on the ‘Replace’ option that appears in a palette on the right side of your screen.
Duplicating Text and Photos
A template will often have photos and text sprinkled with effects to match the layout. If you want to add more text (or photos) on a poster with the same effects, you can simply duplicate any piece of text by:
- Clicking on a piece of text or photo that you want to duplicate.
- Clicking on the ‘copy text’ option that appears in the palette on the top-right side of your screen.
Change Poster Background
Sometimes you will see a nicely laid out poster template, but when you add your own content the background doesn't match. There’s hope! You can retain everything on your poster and simply swap the background. Simply:
- Click the blue text besides the background button in the palette on the top-left side of your screen.
- Clicking will reveal a list of background options available. Explore each of the options to see what suits your design best.
- You can select either a solid color background, a background with 2 colors faded together (gradient), or a professionally designed image background (Image), stock photo backgrounds or your own backgrounds.
Note: If premium stock photos (getty images) are used, your design will have a large watermark, which will be remain on a free web quality download. Purchasing a download will remove the watermark.