Birthdays come around every year and it can be quite difficult to come up with personalized birthday gifts each time. We offer an easy and fun solution with our Facebook InstaCollage Maker and Poster Builder online tools which let you make one of a kind birthday gifts. A personalized poster is the perfect birthday gift for absolutely anyone! Today we’re sharing a few themes for birthday posters that will definitely make for a very special gift.
Themed Birthday Party and Poster
If there’s a birthday party being thrown for the birthday boy or girl consider having a themed party and a matching poster gift.
Examples that go well are:
- Jungle Theme: There’re tons of ideas on the Internet for throwing a jungle party including wild decorations, jungle games, and even jungle style food such as coconut punch and tropical salads. You can match the jungle theme party with a personalized jungle poster. Try to place the birthday boy or girl’s photo in the center of a lion or monkey face for a few laughs. Or making a collage and add photos of wild animals along with the birthday honoree!
- Fantasy Theme: Similar to the jungle theme, fantasy decorations can easily be put up both indoors and outdoors to create a magical ambiance. Think about adding dragons, fairies, elves, monsters and any other creatures that you can come up with. Then get images and photos together to make your personalized birthday gift.
Backgrounds for your Birthday Poster
We’ve got a large (and growing) library of professionally designed poster backgrounds that you can use for your posters. Check out the entire collection here. Check out backgrounds in the Celebration, Kids, and Family Collage categories for goods ones for a birthday poster.
Click a background below to make a poster on it in the poster builder.
(Photo) Signature Birthday Poster
A signature poster is a unique way to give a birthday gift from multiple people. Ask the birthday boy or girl’s friends to give you a photo of themselves taken specially for their friend’s birthday. (Tip: you can invite them as contributors to the poster, allowing them to add their photos themselves!) Make sure to include other birthday images such as cakes, candles, birthday banners and gifts to make it as colorful as possible. You’ll find a ton of clipart images inside the Poster Builder. Finally add the birthday honoree’s photo in the middle of the poster and you’ll have the perfect custom-made birthday gift!
Magazine/CD/Book Cover Poster
Using magazines, CD’s or book covers is an especially good idea for the younger children out there. Get a picture of their favorite cover and add their own photo into the image. Our background eraser tool will let you do this without having to learn complicated photo editing software. You don’t have to limit yourself to one cover. Having 4 to 6 different covers will be a great way to use the space on your birthday poster gift.
Other Hints and Tips
- Learn more about all the features of the poster and collage maker by taking the tour!
- We’ve recently started offering affordable high-quality download options for your custom creations. Explore all your options from the ‘download’ button on the top right of your screen
- Visit our Facebook Fanpage for the latest promotions and deals
- Make sure to check out all the clip art in our clip art library to get cute, readymade images for your poster or collage