Posters make an awesome graduation gift for a college student. With online tools such as PosterMyWall it is now super easy to collect a few photos and make them into a poster to give as a gift. PosterMyWall even offers easy printing services for different size posters. So get your creative hat on and follow the tips below to make a gift straight from the heart!
Find Baby and School Photos along with College Images
- Go through your graduate’s photo albums and pick out a few photos celebrating different stages of their life. They’re sure to bring back nostalgic moments and more than a few laughs.
- Find photos from important school events such as sports or receiving special awards. Let these photos remind your child that they were always your rising star.
- Find images of the college mascot, logo, or motto and place those on the poster with the year your child is graduating in. All of these make a greater central focus point around which you can place all your photos.
Use Professionally Designed Poster Backgrounds
PosterMyWall has a great number of professionally designed poster backgrounds that you can use to get the graduation gift started. There are a many different categories that would be great to choose from including Celebrations, Sports Teams and Travel. Visit the entire collection of poster backgrounds. Make sure to browse through all the categories to guarantee that you pick the perfect one for your poster. Here’re a few to get you going:
Get Started With Your Graduation Gift
- Not sure how to make a poster for the Graduation Gift? Take a Tour of PosterMyWall to view the simple step by step guidelines on how to customize your own poster.
- Browse through the Public Gallery at PosterMyWall to get inspired from other user’s posters.
- Join us on our Facebook Fanpage to find out about our latest news and promotions, ask questions, get ideas and share your own thoughts!