Make a poster collage as a gift for dad this Father’s Day using the
. You will have to go the extra mile and collect photos to put in your poster but the effort will definitely be worthwhile! By making a personalized gift you’ll make this Father’s Day a special one for your dad which he’ll surely never forget.
gives you lots of options to create awesome
so make sure to check them out!
Ideas to Make a Poster Gift for Dad
Dads can be difficult to shop for but making a poster gift for your father is easy. Use the ideas below to get your creative juices flowing and start collecting photos to make your poster.
- Collect photos from family birthdays which include your dad.
- Use photos of family barbecues and other family and friend events which your dad enjoys.
- Assemble a bunch of photos that capture funny moments of your dad and other members of the family.
- Use traditional ‘We love you dad’ text or get ideas from the Internet such as funny quotes or poems, especially those that he likes.
- When the poster arrives, get all the kids to sign it (hand print for babies)!
Tips and Tricks for Using PosterMyWall to Make a Father’s Day Gift
- First decide whether you’re going to make a poster using the Poster Maker or a collage using the Collage Maker for your Father’s Day gift.
- If you’re going to make a collage, make sure you have at least 20 photos and that you have uploaded them to an album in your Facebook account.
- Get familiar with the tools that PosterMyWall provides such as the background eraser, clipart library and various text effects. This way you’ll be able to get the most out of the gift you make for your dad.
- There’re a bunch of cool professional backgrounds that you can use for inspiration. Use these instead of a plain background to give your poster a professional touch.
- If you don’t want to spend too much money on printing, use our download feature to get a free printable flyer of your poster. It's a bit like a card, but way more personal.
Get Started on the Gift for your Dad Today!
There’s not much time left for Father’s Day so make sure you get started as soon as possible. Use the tips below to get your poster going.